Just had a conversation with my friend who has studied in Russia...
- Me: We're watching some scenes from a famous Russian version of Hamlet in my English class and I miss you.
- Chelsea: APPROVE!!! Russians are super into Shakespeare.
- Me: It's just because it can be so dark and brooding... and they can eat their chocolate and drink their vodka in the dark, cold apartments surrounded by snow and pawn brokers.
- Chelsea: That was perfect :)
- Me: *Dead pawn brokers... no one else understands/appreciates me the way you do, Chelsea.
- Chelsea: That was one of the best compliments ever :) You're absolutly hilarious, darling, and I love it.
- THIS IS WHY I LOVE CHELSEA AND SHE NEEDS TO COME HOME FROM DUKE.
- SHE UNDERSTANDS MY STUPID HUMOR.